Reply to post:

Who knew that hosing a table with copious amounts of cubic metres would trip adult filters?

Paul 87

Have two like this!

The first features a lovely young lady from another country, now English wasn't her first langauge but she usually managed pretty well with most words. One day she takes a call into the support line where there were some S.M.A.R.T. error messages appearing on a client's computer, so she dutifully logs the call and passed it down to the relevant team to handle.

Within minutes the Hardware Manager is on the phone to her and asks her to open the ticket and re-read what she'd put

"Client has a hard d*ck failure" she'd typed in error

As she does so, the Hardware manager quips "well love you'd be better off handling that one than me" (he was a dirty old bastard too!)

-----------------

The second one is tamer, having to talk a developer out of their chosen abbreviation for Cumulative Totals was well, a rather more lengthy discussion than I'd anticipated. He swore up and down that no one would read it that way and my arguement was that as part of the customer facing team, who had to train the user on the feature there was no way I was reading out Cum budget and Cum totals on an open call!

Eventually they relented!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon