Reply to post: Re: fundamental shift in ... approach the topic of cyber security

£1.3bn National Cyber Security Strategy? Meh – we're looking at 2021, Cabinet Office shrugs

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re: fundamental shift in ... approach the topic of cyber security

Was: I do not have time to bother with the topic cyber security.

Shift to: COVID gave me lots of time. I need a new excuse to do what I am best at (spending lots money to achieve nothing). ...... Flocke Kroes

Step up to the plate and do better, Flocke Kroes, and take a trip spending anybody's money to achieve everything else with nothing promised other than it should always be Displayed and Activated with a Promising Premise in/for DAPPer ProgramMING Projects. It delivers better guaranteed returns with zero personal risk whenever incorporated and sealed in ITs NEUKlearer HyperRadioProACTive IT Systems Silos/Bunkers/Global Command Head Quarters.

And every now and then, and always whenever made of the right stuff, one gets to play real rock hard freestyle with Juicy Lucy Leaks of COSMIC Info for Heavenly Intel ...... which is surely best savoured and flavoured and appreciated as one would a Just Filthy Rich Reward way beyond compare or adequate description ....... crass compensation for all of your troubles, but no less valued for that. And an advantage offered is such keeps things relatively simple and extremely easy for both partners and principals alike to either run or ruin.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon