Reply to post:

Feds throw book at eBay execs who deny they had anything to do with cyberstalking of site's critics

Michael Wojcik Silver badge

Yeah, I was quite surprised that high-level execs were physically involved in this, and not just giving orders. They (allegedly) drove to the victims' home? After flying across the country, since presumably they're based at eBay's HQ in California. (And like most of the Boston Metro area, Natick1,2 isn't exactly fun to drive around.)

This whole thing just gets more and more bizarre as the details come out.

1At first I misremembered and thought the victims lived in Nahant, which is more pleasant to drive around, but more tiresome to get to in the first place. Nice beaches, though, by Massachusetts standards.

2For driving around Natick, I recommend listening to "Driving on 9"3 by Ed's Redeeming Qualities. Listening to the cover by the Breeders is also permitted.

3There's some debate about whether "9" refers to Massachusetts Route 9 or the one in California, but the song was released the same year that the band moved from Boston to San Francisco, which suggests to me that it was written before the move. In any case it works for either.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon