Reply to post: Re: I approve of anything which stops George Bush having four more years.

Trump's official campaign website vandalized by hackers who 'had enough of the President's fake news'

Anonymous Coward
Pirate

Re: I approve of anything which stops George Bush having four more years.

Claims that he recommended injecting bleach are... fake news.

Well, let's see about that shall we?

So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful.

(My emphasis, Donald Trump's words.)

So, well, either you're lying, or you're not up to rather simple internet searches. I'll take lying.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon