Reply to post:

A decades-old lesson on not inserting Excel where it doesn't belong

ovation1357

Oh, you'd just love my "Brexit" Washing Machine in that case! Until I did some serious research I'd never even heard of Ebac but they have a decent reputation and seem to be the only company aside from Miele that make their machines fully repairable (even the likes of Bosch uses sealed drums now so that a simple £20 bearing failure turns into a £300 drum failure)....

The down side is that the owner of Ebac is one of those typecast bitter, white northerners who seems desperate for a return to the "good ol'days" and when I bought my machine (which turned up broken - smashed in transit), it came bundled with a glossy brochure, adorned with Union flags (including a flags photoshopped to show a large flat following from the door of one of these great machines) and including a letter plus other propaganda raving about how we're apparently moving forward as one nation and how I'll securing the futures of my grandchildren buying s brief

If it wasn't for the fact that it's actually a really good machine which has a hot water inlet and a whopping 9kg capacity I'd have possibly sent it back in disgust.

Nearly one year on it's serving our family well so I can't complain too much.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon