Reply to post: Re: European Union

We're not getting back with Galileo, UK govt tells The Reg, as question marks sprout above its BS*

Danny 5

Re: European Union

I am taken aback by your responses, some of them are just plain untrue. Where on earth are you getting your information? Take the Irish border alone, it was both the UK, as well as the EU that insisted that there should never be a hard border on the Irish isle and it was the UK that negotiated the regulatory border along the Irish sea, how on earth do you translate that to "The EU is basically demanding control over sovereign territory and attempting to insist any agreement as long as we are their poodle"?

Oh and please show me which binding agreements the EU broke, I can't think of any.

Lastly, if there's one country that has media that is absolutely riddled with propaganda, it's the UK (I know, I check some of them on a fairly regular basis), there is far, far more media balance in the EU. the UK media is barely held to account, which will be even less so once Brexit has been completed, because EU media laws will no longer apply.

I'm afraid you've read the daily mail once too many times.

Footnote, like AC, I too am European, not English.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon