Reply to post: Re: Will you kindly stop with the "Britain alone" myth?

The Battle of Britain couldn't have been won without UK's homegrown tech innovations

Man inna barrel

Re: Will you kindly stop with the "Britain alone" myth?

Thanks for the history details. I just do not have time to read nasty stuff like Mein Kampf. It would just upset me. I am reading "The Open Society and Its Enemies", by Karl Popper. This is essential reading to prevent being infected by loony ideas. I thought I needed a booster injection.

I have been reading stuff about Nietzsche's philosophy. He had this idea of the Ubermensch, or Superior Man. This was not a new idea of his. I believe the Superior Man idea exists in Confucian philosophy. I think the Nazis particularly perfected the idea of the Untermensch, or sub-human. The push towards the East could be seen as a rational military strategy, to gain more living room, and viewing slavic people as sub-human might make that easier to sell.

The idea of the wicked Jews scheming against us does look like madness. In my very cosmopolitan part of Birmingham, I do not come across many Jews. I probably do meet Jews, but we do not make a fuss about it. I am happy with that.

The concept of the sub-human is fundamental to slavery. Slavery is the use of your fellow humans as mere beasts, like dogs or cows or horses. This is still happening.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon