Reply to post: Stop Whinging you bunch of c*nts

Tech ambitions said to lie at heart of Britain’s bonkers crash-and-burn Brexit plan

Lord Baphomet

Stop Whinging you bunch of c*nts

This is all your fault. Why are you whinging about it? You did this. All of you. You either voted for these d*ckheads or you refused to vote for Corbyn because of some fake news about him and his party. I walked door to door in Liverpool, begging people not to be small-minded conservative racists. I did my best to turn the tide away from this shower of b'stards and towards a more sane future. And Liverpool was one of the very few areas to turn red on election night. The rest of you a*seholes turned blue within seconds because what? You were bored of hearing about Brexit and wanted it 'done' (hint: it won't be 'done' for another 30 years or more). But I'm guessing most of you armchair w*ssacks did nothing but put a cross on a piece of paper and assume that would be enough to stave off this s*it show. This is your fault -- you get the government you deserve. The second johnson/hitler/cummings book a flight out of your hellhole and left. You c*unts should stop crying about it -- you had your chance and did absolutely nothing. You've made your bed, now lie in it and shut the f*ck up -- I'm bored of hearing it. Live with it.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon