Reply to post: Re: Muppet politics

Help. The political process is corrupted, full of lies and state-sponsored deep fakes. Now Microsoft's to the rescue

45RPM Silver badge

Re: Muppet politics

I pointed out to you that the protests were entirely peaceful until the police and far right extremists weighed in. That’s a fact - although if you can show me convincing counter arguments then I’ll read them. Remember that Trump is so over sensitive that he even objects to taking a knee - let alone dissenters walking through the streets with banners.

And no, I don’t think that pulling down statues counts as violence. And I don’t think that pointing out that these statues were of reprehensible people counts as emotional either.

Neither, incidentally, is it emotional to point out to you that possession of a secret police force is the sort of thing that only dystopian states do. If the cap fits…

I know that it’s hard to have your world view challenged, but it is important for the whole world to understand that yes, the orange man is bad. Not because he’s orange, but because of what he stands for. Biden isn’t perfect - but we’re talking the difference between an unwashed shirt and one that’s been sitting at the bottom of a slurry tank. I know which I’d rather wear.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon