Reply to post: Re: Virgin Media Internet

TalkTalk, Three, and Virgin Media, come on down! You've all won a prize for... not being that great at something!

logicalextreme Silver badge

Re: Virgin Media Internet

So much this. My connection's been bulletproof for the six years I've been with them, and the handful of outages I've had have shown up on their status checker almost immediately, which [name your cloud provider] might want to take note of. I think maybe the hub turned itself off once and I had to unplug it and plug it back in.

But I got an offer to double the speed for the same price four years ago, and I haven't been able to get in touch with them in those four years. I even decided that I'd like to upgrade further and pay more, but there's apparently no way on Earth that I can establish contact with them. My current speed's perfectly acceptable so I'm not too fussed, but I'd suggest that if they want to improve their customer service they could start by forming a customer service department.

I assume that when I move house I'll just have to cancel the direct debit and that'll be the end of it.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021