Reply to post: Re: "Are you suggesting the Tories gambled with our lives for ideological reasons "

Dido 'Queen of Carnage' Harding to lead UK's Institute for Health Protection because Test and Trace went so well

Cederic Silver badge

Re: "Are you suggesting the Tories gambled with our lives for ideological reasons "

Remind me again, who was DPP when a CPS lawyer chose not to prosecute two of the men eventually found guilty of child rape in Rochdale?

Although I agree that he certainly wasn't trying to protect the men because of their gender; he initiated the grotesque change in approach that led to a quarter of rape convictions being declared a likely miscarriage of justice.

Perhaps you feel that's all in the past and that we should judge him by his actions and policies. Sadly all he ever tells us about those is what he'd have done three months ago, never what he'd do now let alone his plans for the future.

But then, this is the clown that knelt in obeisance to the baying mob in support of marxist racism. No, I'm not a fan of the millionaire Sir Keir Starmer.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon