Reply to post: The main issue

Suspected armed robber’s privacy was not infringed by cops’ specific cellphone tower data slurp, US judge rules

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

The main issue

Is the police being usualy power crazed little stazi have a tendancy to lie, so a police officer pulls you over, excuse me sir i think you have drugs in the car or a banana in the glove box , no i don't you cry , and who gives a fuck if i have a banana in the glove box, officer then sees it as there right, how dare you treat me as the corrupt lieing fucker that i am, now when your dragged off to the cells , he resisted arrest your honer, he savagely attacked me and tried to hide evidence , ( you disagreed with the power crazed nut) but how you put or phrase something changes the context , the judge then says well this police officer says you hit him , you attacked him , your going to jail for 5 years now, why would this police officer lie ? He does not know you, what possible motivation could he have to fuck up your life , race , gender, chip on his/her sholder, thinks your arrogant or is jelous of your possition , status of wealth , maybe he is just plane sadistic . Say your super super lucky, your officer is not corrupt, but is just lazy, yes your honer we pointed a gun at him/ her and they ran away so they must be guilty, why would they run away from a angry nut carrying a gun ? Why did you go to this individuals home guns drawn , well we data slurped the local cell tower and him/her and 59 others where there about that time, so we just went to all the people but it was the first one on the list as they ran, in the usa you have shootings of completely innocent people doing nothing wrong, so why would anyone trust them ?

I have no issue that they caught a armed robber, if they are guilty, my issue is police the world over are people, people are flawed, give them any kind of power they will abuse it, suppose the officers in charge if the case are under pressure to catch someone, anyone!!! One can overlook data that would prove innocence simple because you like them for the crime. Also forget the police turning over data that would prove you innocent, No No No , anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, nothing about they will testify data that would prove you innocent. There job is to cook you if they can for anything. I SHIT YOU NOT . In my street in the netherlands my son and i makeing a little to much noise playing video games 6pm saturday night, police officer turns up, can you keep the noise down , sure ok , right since i am here and you guys are shouting maybe your son is in danger, ok maybe , ok go on then ask him if you like, ah but you need to go away in case he is under duress, ok illigal to question a 12 year old without a parent but i get the general gist as in make sure the child is safe, ok so son not in danger , son has no clue what your waffalingv about as officer ok , but i am going to put in a call to social services, excuse me what, well your shopping is all over the table , thats because we just got back from the shops and had started playing a game, ok but then why have you not put all the shopping away , because you rang the door bell and started interogating us, i don't like your attitude i am going to put in a complaint with social services to cause problems for you. This fucker was fishing for something, he was acting shady and with an agenda , at this point i am doubting he is a police officer and is now considered a armed individual that has manipulated his way into the house, at this point i am putting myself between my son and this individule, i am asking for police id to prove he is a police officer, he tells me a id number but does not provide ID , I REPEAT PLEASE LEAVE, fucker keeps spouiting he does not like my attitude , excuse me your the fucker harrasing me in my home, He states you have no respect for the law, I don't like your attitude, o and your house is a mess , excuse me ? your a police officer (maybe) not the fucking cleaner , 1) it's none of your buisness , 2) your behaving like an armed thug, to be fair my home was a little messy but so what this was a noise complaint that has escalated to mr I am law trying to cause problems with social services spouting he doesen't like my attitude with the law, I don't implicitly have a problem with law enforcement, I have a issue with people acting as thugs throwing threats around. Sorry badge or not you push your way into someone elses hone uninvited and then abuse there hospitality , yoir inlikely to like there attitude, If you don't like my attitude fuck off out of my home that you have intruded upon without a warrent . You don't like my attitude ? I am considering you as a armed imposter behaving like a thug,

I am considering dialing 112 to call police to verify this guy is real police, and seriously considering if he makes a move for that 9mm he is going to die in the hall way of my home. While the police over step their bounds and abuse their power over trivial shit that's not really a thing, 1) don't try make it something it's not . My point is so something unimportant becomes something serious way too easy, so when it comes to something important I can not and will not believe the police can be trusted. I can think of litteraly dozens of ways the police can frame you with cell phone records .

Ok maybe this guy was or is guilty, ok he did not call 911 , is it compulsory to call 911 ? As in legaly , they have even stated he called someone in a prison , I know at least three people that have been to prison , one for maslughter( car accident) , one for drugs which to be honest my sister deserved it as she was guilty, actualy she is a horrible person , i would not wish upon anyone, so even prison call does not have to mean anything, can be any of us so can you not see how someone who knows people in prison might not be less than incentivised to call the police, esspecialy if they think they might get fitted up for it, cell phone records typicaly put you within 15 to 25 meters of somewhere depending on signal reflections , so you were close to a crime , it does not nessasarly mean you commited a crime. Your cell phone was in that car, ahaa your guilty. No your cell phone might have been in that car , you might not have even been in the car, you were in a silver car well glad there is only onevsilver car in the world, ahh but they tpok a picture the week before, ok was he doing the shopping across the road ? I take picture of you in a car a week ago, unless i also takeva picture of you getting into same car leaving the scene it's just a picture of you in a car last week, it would beg the question at interview so can you think of any reason you might have been seen last week here? If he says no now you have a picture to say well that weird isent it, if ge says i was dropping cat at the vet across the road you look pretty stupid if it's true thou , never forgot your phone on charge ? Never dropped your phone on the seat by accident getting out the car ? The evidence presented as is seems circumstacial . Not conclusive , suspicious at best or unlucky if you have been near two crimes , althou if you ask your local police force for a local crime map , you might be horrorfied to realise your passing crime sceens all day.

It is setting a very bad precident to allow evidence collection without some kind of oversight. If 1 cell tower is ok for a few hours, why not 2 or 3 for 5 hours if 5 hours is ok why not a day , mention some vauge well we have intelligence that they might have scoped the place for a month before, why not a month hell why not just give all data all the time works for the Nsa right, yes it's illigal and it shoulden't be done but well we won't go to jail we are not like law enforcement or anything right not like the very essence of truth and justice, just a gang of thugs ready to shoot well anyone .

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon