Reply to post:

Shopped recently in a small online store? Check this list to see if it was one of 570 websites infected with card-skimming Magecart

Solviva
Linux

Single use credit cards? Won't somebody think of the fish with all that plastic? Just saw on the Beeb today all those face masks ending up as fish fodder I mean people why do you insist on travelling to your nearest ocean just to throw your mask in, surely your rubbish bin is more convenient. If your rubbish bin then ends up in the ocean then that's hardly your problem.

Oddly I had a Faceache ad today proclaiming an eID you can use at the local gambling outlet to save you needing a plastic card that lasts 5 or 10 years. Yeah I can see all that plastic wasted on ID cards is a really big problem! This is Sweden where the Green (4%) party have convinced the rest of the government that renewable energy is sufficient for the country. Which is why in the middle of the summer they needed to fire up an Oil powered power station to meet demand... Meanwhile they're shutting down the last nuke reactors because they're less green than oil hmm.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon