Reply to post:

Manchester, UK seeks IT-slinger: £235m for number-plate-and-fines system to clean up vehicle emissions

Anonymous Coward
Terminator

All of that is BS, NO2 isn't really relevant in any town

Right, all of the research on NO2 is just wrong because someone too frightened to identify themself says so. Of course it is.

I feel sorry for people like you – people driven by the mindless fear of change and the complete inability to reason about, well, anything – people whose sense of well-being is so dependent on having a car – people who are so frightened of cyclists (I always suspect because people who cycle a lot get to look kind of fit, and not like blobs of dirty grease). It must be horrid being you.

Well, ten years ago I used to feel sorry: since you've managed to take over great chunks of the world and deny us all a future I feel less sorry. You still must have horrible lives but you've doomed the rest of us – the people not driven by fear and the inability to think – to horrible lives as well. So thanks for that.

And before you whine on: yes, I have a car. In fact I have two, although one was made in 1930 and does not currently run. And as you might gather from that second car, I'm quite interested in cars: I'm just not stupid.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon