Reply to post: Re: There is no price...

Apple said to be removing charger, headphones from upcoming iPhone 12 series

heyrick Silver badge

Re: There is no price...

"I've got dozens of USB chargers and several pairs of headphones kicking around as they often outlive their original device."

Me too. So instead of wondering where chargers and such are, I have one in the bedroom, one by the computer, one in the living room...

It's worth noting, however, that only two of them are capable of stepping up to 9V for fast charge, and only three of them are up to charging the tablet.

That being said, can I find the right USB cable? Can I heck. I went on Amazon and got this brilliant cable that has lightning, USB C, and micro USB all together. Got a couple of those that stay with the charger so whatever needs a charge can get it without the "dammit this one is USB C" problem.

As for earphones, I'm currently using proper Bluetooth headphones as ear lugs sound rubbish, often fall out, and don't last very long at all. Plus, I now have a lovely noise cancelling pair that is brilliant for using when mowing (context: it's a ride-on and a full mow takes a little under three hours).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon