Reply to post: Re: Republicans, Trump is finished

Hey NYPD, when you're done tear-gassing and running over protesters, can you tell us about your spy gear?

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Republicans, Trump is finished

If everyone stays on topic on elReg, then elReg becomes another echo in the Internet echo chamber, and you don't get the unique nuggets you do on elReg comments.

Stick around, the Internet trolling of Trump will have many IT aspects more on topic for elReg.

Did Brad Pascale (Trumps IT guy), for example, when he implemented the registration site, bother to filter it for Oklahoma IP addresses?, or residents?. Did he even filter it for USA IP addresses?

That would be a major joke right, if Trump's online IT guru didn't even filter the registrations?

I see the nutjobs are trying to pretend K-pop is North Korean *nationality*, and not a music-genre, but if Brad screwed up, then perhaps 60,000 North Koreans *did* troll Trump. Perhaps it wasn't k-pop fan boards and 4 chan and others as claimed, perhaps it really was North Koreans.

Brad Pascale job is safe apparently, which means he's fired, perhaps he'll write a tell-all book.

"Perhaps the flecks of spittle got in the way"... or perhaps I care enough about the intentional pre-planned killing of 80,000 Americans enough to call it the murder that it is. And perhaps in me doing so, it gives pause for thought for the murderers, before they commit the murders.

I notice the hats RNC was distributing said "USA", not Trump related, there were only 6200 MAGAs who wanted to attend in the deep red state, but I'm sure his job is as safe as Brad's.

/NotHtml

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon