Reply to post: Re: Eugenics - Sometimes a good decision - is what I think.

The incumbent President of the United States of America ran now-banned Facebook ads loaded with Nazi references

Jemma

Re: Eugenics - Sometimes a good decision - is what I think.

I've plenty of empathy - but you are confusing empathy with "suffering fuckwits gladly". We have 10 years to solve climate change - or we miss the boat. That is a HARD LIMIT. We MIGHT make it without the retard ratio, electric cars, and all the other unmitigated bullshit - but I can guarantee we won't if climate denier politicians get in ANYWHERE...

Retard denialism is as bad as climate denialism because it allows the latter to continue. We cannot afford either.

We cannot afford another Bubonic Boris or Donnie Dickwit/Jair Bullshitnaro but we'll have them because the retard ratio will vote every time and WILL win every time because currently they're the biggest voting block. It's election fact that the higher the education and IQ of a given individual, in a situation where the person can make a personal choice, the LESS likely that person is to vote.. Which gives the retard ratio effectively higher percentage voting power per "85".

Depressingly better healthcare is partly to blame for this because previously if you did something monumentally stupid on a regular basis it'd eventually kill you off preferably before you contaminated the gene pool - nowadays retards get put back together and sent on their dribbling swaying way - staring at their phone as they cross the road on the blackspot blind bend on the 60mph limit at 3am in January...

Test EVERYONE. If they are average or above they get to vote - else they spend the day in Gerry Daycare(tm) watching Short Circuit II on repeat. They probably won't even notice - they'll be too engrossed in cataloging their ear hairs by length (or stamp collecting).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon