Reply to post: Re: "fake flu propaganda?"

Boffins step into the Li-ion's den with sodium-ion battery that's potentially as good as a lithium cousin

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: "fake flu propaganda?"

This disease is not a fake flu, it is real and worse than the flu. However, if you really believe that 100,000 people have died from it, I pity you. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that every death is counted as a COVID-19 death. For instance, the New York Times published a list of names they claimed died of COVID-19; the 6th name on the list died of a gunshot wound. Need more proof? How about this? Or this? My mother showed me a text message from a nurse she knows where the local hospital was pressuring this nurse to count a person who died of a heart attack as a COVID-19 death, and the nurse would not. The US CDC even says that a person does not need to be confirmed to have COVID-19 to be counted as a death from it. -- "“When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.”"

The average age of death of the virus exceeds the average lifespan. Most deaths are in New York, where the idiot governor took sick people out of the hospital into nursing homes. Most deaths are because we did not properly protect the vulnerable.

A bad virus for sure. Not nowhere near as bad as you have been led to believe.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021