Reply to post: Sorry but I love my CC photo software

Photostopped: Adobe Cloud evaporates in mass outage. Hope none of you are on a deadline, eh?

FuzzyWuzzys

Sorry but I love my CC photo software

Never had an issue in 18 months of using CC, that includes several weeks spent caravanning in the highlands photographing landscapes with absolutely no data access, had to use a public PC in a local library to check my emails. Had PS ( with over a dozen plugins ) and LR installed on my laptop and they worked perfect for the whole time I've been away from home. With CC I'm getting PS/LR for around £100/year, there's no way I could afford the boxed edition as that would come in around £750 up front, assuming it was still available and it would only have updates for current version unlike CC where I can have any version I want all running simultaneoulsy. Plus I can install PS/LR on two machines at the same time, also something boxed never allowed without dicking about with license transfers.

Call me an Adobe shill if you like but I love CC as I get to use the pukka photo software I could never otherwise afford to buy.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon