Reply to post: Re: Comparing the death rates

Made-up murder claims, threats to kill Twitter, rants about NSA spying – anything but mention 100,000 US virus deaths, right, Mr President?

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Comparing the death rates

Yeh true.

People die from mass shootings, a spin doctor needs to figure out how to also blame that on Trump... oh wait maybe not a good example.

People die from lack of health care, a spin doctor.... wait, another bad example, let me try again.

People die from Asbestos related cancers, a spin doctor needs to, .... oh shit, the Russian asbestos legalization, fuck... I can do this!

People die from bad nutrition.... fuck fuck fuck.

People die from swallowing poison fish tank cleaner now you can't blame that on Trump can erm..... seriously? There's gotta be something!

I can do this, I can honestly I can. I can find a death he hasn't had a hand in and cite false equivalence. Really I can!

John McCain, war hero, Republican Senator, died of brain cancer, and it had nothing to do with Trump. THERE! Find a way to blame that on Trump!

John McCain's death had nothing to do with Trump so by extrapolation, all those dead Covid people had nothing to do with Trump! MAGA!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon