Reply to post: Is the robot called Roller?

International space station testing Wi-Fi links with incoming craft, with an eye on autonomous docking

Francis Boyle

Is the robot called Roller?

I've heard of a bending robot and even an ironing robot but a rolling robot? Are there a lot of things on the ISS that need to be rolled?

Oh wait, it's the vehicle itself that rolls (on wheels). That makes much more sense.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2022