Reply to post:

Author of infamous Google diversity manifesto drops lawsuit against web giant

NibblyPig

At the risk of starting a total poo storm, I think you're misinformed if you think he was a 'sexist dick'.

Pointing out gender differences and biased diversity hiring practices, which he produced when he was asked for feedback, is not sexist. We can't advance as a species until we acknowledge biological differences exist between men and women.

As for being offensive, you can offend *someone* with just about anything these days, people say "I'm offended" like it means they have some kind of rights that mean you have to change what you say.

Then again, in some circles it is offensive and sexist to say that men can't give birth. So I think we have a long way to go. Plus, people like yourself won't even consider it for discussion. It has to be shut down immediately with cries of 'sexism!'. Men are stronger than women? Sexism! I won't even look at the research! How dare you! You're probably an incel! This is the state of the internet. Then we wonder why happiness is going down overall for both genders, perhaps it is connected? But we can't look. Because if we find out it is, we'll be no platformed and called sexist.

If you google his position you'll find articles with reliable sources that back up what he has to say. Unfortunately, sometimes facts can be sexist, in the advanced 21st century that will probably one day be known as the dark ages.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon