Reply to post: Who is google? Nobody if you don’t name who’s responsible for that division

Fake crypto-wallet extensions appear in Chrome Web Store once again, siphoning off victims' passwords

ryokeken

Who is google? Nobody if you don’t name who’s responsible for that division

Who is google? Nobody if you don’t name who’s responsible for that division. Innit half assed to report on a problem, name the company responsible and not name the person at the end of the bucket?what snark you say? Liabilities? I call BS because I’ve read the rag for years and watch uncle Leo on the twit.tv network so I’m acquainted with at least one of your guys worldview, it seems representative of the whole company and supposedly it doesn’t stand for bullshit yet all you do is call out this giant anonymous CEO shield and not the actual physical person who signed off on whatever. It's as if you don’t know how to break down a big problem into small easier to solve ones? you’re not following,uh? You have ten articles about the behemoth Google but you could have ten articles about ten different managers who messed up at google. Still not following? You got a big mouth and tiny balls start naming names, agur

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon