Reply to post: Re: UK+ USA's spiking again

UK COVID-19 contact-tracing app data may be kept for 'research' after crisis ends, MPs told

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: UK+ USA's spiking again

@"What seems to be wrong now might turn out to gave been right later."

Strategy 1, dead people 70,000.

Strategy 2, dead people 54.

Well whose to say which strategy works, its all too complicated, what if it happens again, then Strategy 2 would double, to erm, 108... the cure is um, worse than the disease, erm, herd immunity something something something. Dr Laura Ingraham said so.

Covid19 is all a theory anyway, like evolution, which definitely doesn't exist, because if it did it would be really dumb to let a deadly infectious disease have a massive population surface to mutate over.

So the science isn't set, this 'quarantine' thing is all new and untested and next up on Fox and Friends, we speak to a Grandma that wants to die to help the economy.

I mock you, but let me put it in terms you an understand.

The countries without Covid 19, will seal themselves off from the US and UK. That's mainland Europe, and all of Asia, China, etc. that 2/3rd of the worlds economy you're shut out from. Its bad for business.

There I said it, do the lockdown because otherwise its bad for business. I know Republicans are reeling in horror, dead people are one thing, but a fall in profits. OMG! The horror.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon