Reply to post: Move over Kirk...here's the real communicator....

Don't Zoom off elsewhere: Google plugs video-chat service Meet into Gmail as user eyes start wandering

BlackBerry ForEver

Move over Kirk...here's the real communicator....

BlackBerry? Communications? BB Me? ah but thats for real professional organizations (voice,chat,video-SECURE!!!). Though the lightweight consumerish individual use version is available on iphone, android desktop too for chats and messaging and sharing diagrams (for the cost of a few postage stamps per month for a single user). Though I don't really need to zoom in to see the nosehairs of the presenter, they can send me their wedding photo or something instead to put on my contacts image.It's not like I'm using it to watch the reporter (presenter) with the Desert Storm rocket fireworks backdrop, am I? Unless your boss is dropping fireworks every video conference. Oh and when I do use zoom, I put my BlackBerry Playbook mounted on a stand in front of my laptop computer and start Need for Speed or some such old game that the other viewers can be mesmerized by, while the boss is facilitating the work. That or I run a presentation of my vacation pics from last when I took one.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon