Reply to post:

Minister slams 5G coronavirus conspiracy theories as 'dangerous nonsense' after phone towers torched in UK

Roger Mew

If someone says that 5G causes problems ask them if they voted for Brexit, their answer will of course then Identify them as to the likely hood of the response. I will leave you to add 2 + 2 and if they come up with 5 (G). Now for some sense, microwave links are sprogging all over the place and may actually be killing the Corona 19 virus. However the powers that be do not want you to know that. So being near a 5G mast could save your life. Now the reason the state do not want you to know this is that they need to reduce the number of people especially those that are taking money from the state. So mark those with medical problems, those of age, those of lesser income so less protection against the virus. Now if the governments can reduce the people that have problems and taking monies from the state then the country will be better off in the long term. So the fact that I have discovered that being in a microwave link will help protect you the state KNOW this and will not want you protected. Just think 10% of the population banged on the head, mostly those getting funding, house prices and need reduced, less spending on NHS, less on other things like pensions and so on. So.... I have had it, and am 74, have diabetes live IN a microwave link was hospitalized for the headache some 4 weeks before it was a pandemic, had sore throat, headache, sudden high blood pressure, breathlessness, stomach problems., eye problems, fatigue and so on and know who I caught it from and have been clear for some 2-3 weeks and did not have a temperature , all why was I so spared, yes I live in an a warranted microwave link. So the government WANT you to stop 5G as it may help you survive and they do not want that.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon