I hate to say this...
but it goes against the idea of net neutrality. It's also, technically-speaking, illegal in the EU.
Fire away with any of the below objections if you wish:
- You are a horrible person!
- Typical EU-tard! Is it any wonder we wanted to leave the EU?
- This is war! Where is your Blitz Spirit?
- Telcos finally do something nice and you want to bring in the lawyers?
- Would you prefer people got their information from Facebook?
Don't forget the sunset clause, and don't forget the power of virtue signalling ("nicewashing").