Reply to post: Spammers all still at it

Oh-so-generous ransomware crooks vow to hold back from health organisations during COVID-19 crisis

Giles C Silver badge

Spammers all still at it

Not as bad as the ransom operators but I just got this email in my junk folder - somehow it is staying there.....

We are all affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. It's an unprecedented health challenge and we know people and organizations everywhere want to help. The World Health Organization is leading and coordinating the global effort, supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic.

The greatest need right now is to help ensure all countries are prepared, especially those with the weakest health systems. Donations support WHO’s work to track and understand the spread of the virus; to ensure patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and to accelerate efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.

Now you can help us by donating any amount you want with the help of BITCOIN NETWORK

DONATE NOW with Bitcoin payment

World Health Organization bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) for donations is: (no I am not publishing the code)

Your contribution will matter!

© 2020 WHO

World Health Organization

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon