Reply to post: Re: Just wait 2 weeks

Supply, demand and a scary mountain of debt: The challenges facing IT as COVID-19 grips the global economy

Khaptain Silver badge

Re: Just wait 2 weeks

@LucreLout

Read the title again , here, we are only in day two of the lockdown. Come back in two weeks and then we will speak again.

"Stock Markets brokers will make a killing without publishing a single word about how they make money from other peoples losses."

Isn't that the whole point of Short Selling.

"Normal people will have just gone about their lives as though nothing had happened."

You will see how quickly people forget .. very very quickly. They will have adapted very quickly and after two weeks will have a hard time remembering what the problem was.

"Business As Usual.."

Business has not stopped, it has changed so it has become the new BAU... We have always had to put up with crisis. The Black Swan is in town, that's all... Life will go on, it's what makes human being so damned amazing... After only one day of working at home, almost all of my colleagues have accepted this situation and are just moving on.

"Your stupidity may well have lethal consequences."

My stupidity, no, I do not agree, I am on a forum where the majority are very intelligent people who know how to make decisions.. None of what I say has any consequence to anyone on El Reg.. This is not twitter, this is El Reg where sarcasm, irony and quip are quite common, some people like it, some don't....

Perhaps you see things differently.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon