Reply to post: Re: Oh, let me give it a try...

After 1.5 million days of computer time, SETI@home heads home to probe potential signs of alien civilizations

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Oh, let me give it a try...

"So 1000 electric cars powered by a coal burning plant will still be cleaner than 10000 petrol fueled cars."

I assume the 1000 electric / 10000 petrol comment was just a typo, rather than the sort of statistical apples-vs-oranges I've come to expect from climate change nutters. (Here's a clue - when your so-called 'scientific experts' go from all low-lying areas WILL BE flooded in 15 years to all low-lying areas WILL BE flooded in 30 years and the time between the two statements is FORTY YEARS it's a pretty safe bet that they really do not know what they are talking about. Either that, or they know exactly what lies they are spreading and they're afraid more people will remember "Hold on, thirty years ago you said we would have been underwater for ten years by now...")

Please note, this does not mean I think *you* are necessarily a climate change nutter - I did say I assume it's a typo!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon