Reply to post: Re: Conservatism

Boris celebrates taking back control of Brexit Britain's immigration – with unlimited immigration program

Jemma

Re: Conservatism

Entirely aware of that. But there is a general indication of the ability of the person to think. However also a polymath. Have various skills in several different fields including mechanical engineering (upgrading autocycle designs, upgrading various classic engines to improve mpg), paleontology, environmental studies, population studies and various others as well as climate change recovery plans. There is also a correlation between the retard ratio (17-18% population by US Govt study) and the number of times the Conservatives get in - the difference between the two main parties in '17 was 17% - yes I know - not a direct one..

The book Audit of War explains why I'd change my vote to remain (which makes a lie of the government right there) - British design and manufacturing has *always* been unmitigatedly shit, its just that we were first (arguable even there).

Hate to imagine what the Conservatives will do in the future. I have a theory they fully expected the retard-ratio result (the difference in votes in percentage is within the retard ratio) - a distraction so they could further ass-rape the NHS and sell our private medical records (illegally in my case).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon