Reply to post: Re: Poor old Luddites getting the blame again!

5G signals won't make men infertile, sighs UK ad watchdog as it bans bonkers scary poster

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Poor old Luddites getting the blame again!

Yes anyone who says outloud that things are not very fair for the people who work for a living tends to get smeered

Shame the watchdog is not consistent with their banning of the advertising of irrational claims, I have visited many banks and not seen anyone with a glowing ring over their heads once and politicians seem only to care for a group I am not a member of.

As to infertility whilst population levels are generally going up, fertility of those that survived being forced to fight in the last two world cullings I would say are not keeping up. Given two generations of the best breeding stock being selectively wiped out in the UK you would imagine that those that fought and survived would be prized more and yet the graditude of those who profited most from the war only seems to have lasted a single generation before the return to face grinding and polluting their environment for profit. So I am thinking more guilt than gratitude

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon