Reply to post: Awesomesauce!

This news article about the full public release of OpenAI's 'dangerous' GPT-2 model was part written by GPT-2

I.S.
Paris Hilton

Awesomesauce!

"It was a dark and stormy night" was my input, and the output was not at all what I was expecting...

...and the snow-drifts were high; but the boy had his coat and his shoes, and with one hand he was holding on to a tree for support, and in the other he was picking flowers, or peeping out of holes in the snow.

"I have found a bird; I have found a bird!"

And at that he let go the other hand, and the tree was suddenly moved and fell into the snow.

"It is a bird," he said, "and there are two of them; they are dancing; they have two hearts, but one is beating; they have two tails, but one is flapping; they are on their way to a place where they will live on water, but only for a day or two; they are going to a place where they will live on sand, but only for a day or two. One is green, and the other is yellow."

"Is it possible that they are a bird?" asked his mother; "that they are not a man, and that you...

You could cull the odd line that clearly doesn't fit and churn out quite reasonable stuff. I assume that you can feed the edited output back in again to refine the process? I must call my agent at once!

Paris, because any no talent loser can become famous

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon