Reply to post: Pull The Charter!

BBC said it'll pull radio streams from TuneIn to slurp more of your data but nobody noticed till Amazon put its foot in it

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Pull The Charter!

As Title.

I DONT buy the "we need data to adequately serve you" NO radio organisation exist that will ever adequately serve everyone especially not me.

I already pay for the BBC so they have all the data they need. They may not understand that they are in danger of becoming irrelevant by alienating thier audiences - people like me. I dont need my data mining by some child in an office who thinks it is vital to broadcasting. In reality they have little interest in actually pleasing people, its just an excersize in allocating us to groupings to use in bolstering thier case for the next hike in the licence extortion.

The BBC is out of touch and irrelevant, time to cut it free and let it sink or swim on its merits - And I never thought the day would come when I would say that.

For my money - this is a breach of the charter and they should be stripped of it.

Bye Bye Ken Bruce I'll miss popmaster - ive been listening to that segment for years, but not any more, there are other stations - not to mention about 17 days worth of music on my phone.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon