Reply to post: I'm french and

Can you download it to me – in an envelope with a stamp?

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

I'm french and

I deeply acknowledge how utter shite our postal "service" is. It's amazing.

For the last decades, I've seen and still see today:

- stuffing 2 dozens of ads papers *at once* in my mailbox, every couple of weeks

- putting all the street address mail in my inbox, just for me to do the distribution

- not receiving my weekly newspaper, probably someone else got it ...

- those cunts at the postal service, whenever I'm posting a parcel stealing from customers. 2 examples:

* this old lady buying a stamp because "I'm sending a letter to my sister" and the post idiot selling the most priced stamp and lying to her: "Oh so, this is important, so we need an, express stamp so it will arrive in 24 hours". I'm in like, desperate to scream "NO IT WON'T YOU IDIOT, EVERY LETTER TAKES 3 DAYS IN FRANCE FFS !!! WHATEVER THE STAMP"

* this poor young chap closing his banque postale account (jolly good idea BTW, you're not putting your money at a robbers place, no ?) and the postal idiot requesting he'd leave 90 euros on the account before closing it. I was close to tell him in front of the queue that whatever he'd leave would be stolen ASAP.

So, yeah, Dabbsy, postal service in France, you've put the difficulty bat quite high !

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon