Reply to post: Re: @Charles. So, since 1961 ...

Cloudflare punts far-right hate-hole 8chan off the internet after 30 slayed in US mass shootings

Kiwi

Re: @Charles. So, since 1961 ...

Do you know how easy it is to make Chlorine gas?

Is 'easy' even the right word?

If I went back through my files, I'm sure I could find several mixtures that cause misery just by storing them in the wrong places. [Memory triggered about truck loading laws where certain chemicals couldn't be above or underneath certain others, and certain things couldn't be on the same trailer as certain others, and some couldn't be on a trailer with anything else or trailers with a certain makeup (IIRC wooden decks were verboten in some cases - but it's been a LONG time!)]

Christchurch recently lost a few houses due to a small gas leak, and several people were exceptionally fortunate not to have lost their lives. Many houses are lost each year to bug foggers. So much mayhem at the hands of those who accidentally screw up - how much can be done with the same tools by those who know just a tiny bit more? (Mythbusters was maybe material "of use to terrorists" - though they probably cut much of the critical bits out, or fudged data)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon