Reply to post: Re: A little sensationalism?

Watch as 10 cops with guns and military camo storm suspected Capital One hacker's house…

Kiwi
Happy

Re: A little sensationalism?

Hear that ... never been cleared ...

Sadly.. Being 'cleared' almost always means nothing.. You have the "the cops never accuse someone without very good reason, he must have done something" brigade, the "he just looks wrong" brigade, the "must have had a really good lawyer but still is guilty" brigade, and of course the "is guilty of something else even if not that" brigade.

As I taught my nephew.. Once you've been through it, you're more experienced than these people. You've survived more than most of them will ever face, and come out on top. The best thing to do, the best revenge against them, is to enjoy your life and be happy. Every time you smile, they die a little inside.

So hold your head up, smile, and love your life. Find joy in the simple things, and do your little bit to make their lives a little worse every chance you get.

There is no better revenge. (Although listening to Motorhead's "Sweet Revenge" does give me some naughty ideas...)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon