Reply to post: Re: Juniper and Cisco spyware

Low Barr: Don't give me that crap about security, just put the backdoors in the encryption, roars US Attorney General

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Juniper and Cisco spyware

LDS,

"But the problem today are exactly people like you - people who don't believe in democracy and believe some Great Leader would do better - and give him the rope to hang them."

The complaints are because we *DO* believe in Democracy and are seeing anything *BUT* Democracy being sold as such.

The constant 'I know better than the Great Unwashed because I am Special' rheteoric.

The old trick of 'Divide and Conquer' setting one set of people against another by blaming all the systemic ills on them.

Most of our leaders are not for the 'People' *BUT* simply for themselves via deluding the 'People'.

They work to 'feather their own nest' and their *True* Supporters/Funding sources also gain as well for their must appreciated 'assistance' !!!

Rather than 'Propose getting rid of Democracy', I actually propose we have more of it ...... only this time it is the real stuff that is for the 'People' and *not* for Corporate gain for the favoured few.

Of couse, that is being unrealistic as it will never happen until the vice-like grip on the Political process is wrest out of the control of Global Corporate institutions & their friends.

As an exercise, look back over the past 30-40 years and roughly calculate how much the 'People' gained and how much Large Corporations/Banks/etc gained.

I can guess who comes out on top and by a very large margin !!!

Hint: I sure as hell was not me or anyone I know.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon