Reply to post: Re: Joining the Lib Dems

It's Prime Minister Boris Johnson: Tech industry speaks its brains on Brexit-monger's victory

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Joining the Lib Dems

RFC822,

"As a lifelong Conservative voter, I've been thinking for some time about joining the Lib Dems.

Today's the day I'll actually do it."

Sorry ...... don't believe you !!!

Long term Conservative voters would never do anything to 'harm' the 'Party!!!

We are where we are today because the 'Party' comes first.

The country can go up in flames *BUT* the 'Party' will always be protected from all harm.

My view is that Bojo has been given the PM role so that the 'Brexit Problem' and its prime supporter/instigator can be associated clearly in full public view.

Bojo and Brexit will fail in one glorious implosion and the 'Party' can abdicate any connection with the whole mess as it lets him take the fall for the failure.

I can guarantee that the loyal 'Party' voters will be electing a new Conservative govt within months, with a clean slate and no memory of the problems caused.

Labour, LibDems, Brexit Party etc etc will not be a problem as none of them are a viable alternative and the somewhat right leaning press will support their friends as usual !!!

(Note how conveniently the Labour Party has 'self-destructed' (!!!???) to ensure that they are not even noticed as an opposition party and are most assuredly not in the running as a future govt even if Attila the Hun was the only other choice.)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon