Reply to post: Re: Paranoid much

Incognito mode won't stop smut sites sharing your pervy preferences with Facebook, Google and, er, Oracle

Muscleguy

Re: Paranoid much

Except TERF is used by TRA's as an insult and meant as such. It also a label meant to shame people.

That you know oppressed Trans people doesn't mean it is okay to open ALL female only spaces to ANYONE who self declares. It isn't your friends, I hope, who are the problem but throwing decades of hard won safeguarding under the bus is not the route to justice and fairness for Trans people.

The problem is the TRA's are not interested in dialogue and in finding middle compromise solutions. It is their way lock, stock and barrel or get called Transphobic, TERF and threatened with violence and have a lynch mob persuade twitter etc to ban you for pointing out biological facts. This has and continues to happen.

I'm a Physiologist and Developmental Biologist and I do not subscribe to magical thinking. I also have a wife (separated), two daughters, three sisters and five nieces. So I get to care about safeguarding issues and I will give up biological reality over my dead body and I'm 6' and broad shouldered if any TRA's fancy using their lady bats on me. I presume you know about lady bats? and what they are for.

And tell me what sort of person, Mermaids, want to give children drugs so their bodies do not go through puberty and stay pre-pubescent? Again your Trans friends might be the nicest people ever but Trans is being used as cover for paedophilia and rape and getting access to vulnerable women in what should be safe spaces. Most of them are agressive TRA's.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon