Reply to post: Re: Which one is it

It was totally Samsung's fault that crims stole your personal info from a Samsung site, says Samsung-blaming Sprint

JCitizen
Facepalm

Re: Which one is it

Long ago I received a letter from a relative of a deceased person who was perplexed at phone calls he was sure his late mother could not have made on Sprint's land line service to a small town I used to live in. I called him and asked what Sprint said about the calls in question, and he said they bragged that "Sprint's computers never make a mistake - it is totally impossible"; So I told the man they were indeed my calls, and they were - I got extreme satisfaction telling Sprint their computers or some J-I-J-O mistake did make errors and that the calls were mine. They insisted on saying it was impossible. So I said, "Why would I claim these were my calls if it were not true? Don't you think I'd normally enjoy the fact that someone else paid for my 45 dollars worth of calls?" Sprint canceled the debt to the estate and didn't even bother billing me for their mistake even though I said I'd pay for it. They didn't care if they lost money as long as they didn't have to admit they made a mistake somewhere in the system. Needless to say I've never wanted to use Sprint from then on, and thank God we now have cell phones with competition so folks aren't forced to use despicable services just because a small town only has one phone company!!!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon