Reply to post: Oh fantastic

UK Home Secretary doubles down on cops' deeply flawed facial recognition trials

Jemma

Oh fantastic

Let's have proportional representation - woo hoo - like they did in Italy, Germany and France pre WW2. That ended well didn't it. I think it was France that had something like 11 different governments in 20 years or something stupid.

You want democracy to work properly (UK as an example)? It's very simple. Bar anyone with an IQ under 100 from voting, break up the current parties and completely reboot parliament. Make it so the people vote for prospective prime ministers (ie the people vote for the leaders of the parties) and have two individuals as PM - in a similar way to the Roman consular system - so one gap-skulled cretin can't do what they like with made up evidence (Tory Blur (Blair) I'm looking at you).

Whilst you are at it - take UC out and shoot it in the head, as should have been done years ago (I have legal protections on my details - and if I want to have those legal protections on my account I literally CAN'T use UC). Stop the whining about anti-Semitism - the parties all just as bad as each other - and the Conservatives were/are worse, Right Club anyone? And as for the OVOC - if foisting Christianity and Islam and all their joys on us isn't a crime against humanity I don't know what is. Ditto institutionalised homophobia, practically every war crime, war and massacre since 380ce... What's not to like. And in case this concept eludes you. Judaism begets Christianity, Christianity becomes an official state religion in 380ce (battle of the Milvian Bridge) - Islam turns up as a mixture of the two in EXACTLY 622ce and every war since then has been partially religious or anti religious... PS just for existing I'm under 4 separate death sentences under the strictest interpretation of OVOC religious law.

PPS look up the Sicarii if you want to know why the Jews were booted out of Israel.

As for the home secretary - he should put himself out of our misery. The latest bright idea - putting in speed bumps then whining about pollution from people using their brakes and wearing out their tires. Another stunner? Putting 0% company car tax on electric cars when to equalise the pollution from one new diesel and a 100+kw muskkretinwagen takes at best 7 years and at worst 17! The smaller ones are a better bet but they still just move the pollution.

Face recognition is laughable, but expensive, expensive is automatically better for the average dribbling idiot in Whitehall or Parliament. It must be - after all BMW (the ultimate wanking machine) sell a butt load of MINIs in drag for twice what they're worth.. What's not to like?

And we can't have something associated with government working as promised - the electorate might get to like the idea! Sir Humphrey would be mortified.

I'm just waiting for the new criminal offence, "looking like a Brazilian Electrician, with Intent"

It's be nice if we could get hold of a PM who's like a antimatter version of Putin. Talented, intelligent and competent, and doesn't channel Senator Palpatine. Putin *is* eloquent, Boris Freiherr von Braindead thinks an Eloquent is a large grey mammal that has a fondness for grass.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon