Reply to post: Re: By-Elections

Bonkers British MPs rant: 5G signals cause cancer

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: By-Elections

I'm embarrassed to say that Antoniazzi is my MP. I can only apologise profusely for the complete lack of rationale displayed by my parliamentary representative although despite not voting for her I have to say she is marginally more rational than the Tory she replaced in the last election.

There is a history in the area regards RF which probably plays into her position on the subject.

Some years ago during the Tetra rollout there was a significant backlash against placement of Tetra antenna for the emergency services, so called 'experts' got involved and next thing you know, locally, it was select your torch and pitchfork.

I found good friends of mine, ostensibly intelligent, sane and rational unwilling to listen to reasoned argument and ready to join the mob purely because these 'experts' had claimed children were most at risk.

Despite the Swansea MP's position on this appearing to be completely irrational, on a local level a lazy or cynical representative could see it as making political sense.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon