Reply to post: Not my problem, don't expect me to help.

Brexit: Digital border possible for Irish backstop woes, UK MPs told

MJI Silver badge
Pint

Not my problem, don't expect me to help.

Cameron started this with his stupid referendum.

I just KNEW it would be a shit storm. Irish border, car manufacturers, all so obvious to me.

So since it is not my fault the shitters can go and fix it!

To be honest I am pleased that Swindon and Sunderland voted that way as then they cannot moan when they lose their jobs, they voted to be unemployed.

I remember the Japanese agreeing to come to the UK as Maggie promised them easy tarriff free access to the HUGE EU market.

So to all the shitters out there, you fucked it up, you sort it!

Oh and I reckon it will kill the Pound, my theory is as such.

In about 10 years or so when we are a huge basket case, we will reapply to join, IF they accept us, we will have to take the Euro.

Bit different to my planned reverse takeover of the EU. We could have got the Queens head on the currency.

Anyway I need to buy up a few GB stickers with the stars on them.

Now to the May deal, it was actually quite a good deal for an exit deal, obviously not in the same ballpark as our current deal. But MPs in general are too thick to understand.

If you didn't want to exit why did you agree to article 50?

If you did want to exit, why block a valid deal?

As I said MPs in general are thick, with some exceptions.

And now we are likely to end up with a childrens entertainer as PM!

But at least the ERG can congratulate themselves in finally killing off the Conservative party. On and no I will not vote for you, you fucked it up, you sort it.

ERG are generally morons, but for some reason they loved Tony Blair? Why? They chose Ian & Duncan Smith (moron) as leader when an alternate candidate was Ken Clarke!

Oh and as a final up yours I do not know any pro EU ex Conservative supporters who have not moved to support Lib Dem.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon