Reply to post: Too funny.

One man went to mow a meadow, hoping Trump would spot giant grass snake under flightpath

Ian Michael Gumby
Boffin

Too funny.

Some of this stuff is funny, some of it is not.

I mean the big Trump baby balloon? Priceless. I want one. Seriously.

The penile lawn prank? Again also funny. Not so much childish but well played since its on the flight path.

W.R.T Climate change... I don't think Trump doubts it. Just the man made part. BTW, he pulled out of Paris Accord and the US still lowered their CO2 output at a greater percentage than most other countries. (Goodbye Coal, Hello Natural Gas) But hey! if you want to cut that in to a field, knock yourself out.

You could even have said "F____ Trump!" In the states we have this thing called the First Amendment.

The one thing I saw that wasn't funny... the 'Trump poopy robot.' Not well executed. Sorry, but really a piss poor hack. There was so much more that he could have done and done better.

But hey, the one thing about Trump. Man child or not. He was elected POTUS. I mean if you want to get down to it. Trudeau of Canada, Boris soon to be UK Prime Minister.. all are goofs. Not 'Presidential' material, if you believe the press.

But we will survive.

Also a quick news flash... The earth isn't going to end in 12 years.

Oh and I heard a rumor. They let Trump have the phone so he can tweet. But they hide the 'football' from him. Hope that makes you sleep better at night.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon