Reply to post: The fact they can't even......

'Evolution of the PC ecosystem'? Microsoft's 'modern' OS reminds us of the Windows RT days

steviebuk Silver badge

The fact they can't even......

...get Windows 10 Updates to install without randomly picking laptops at work where it then kills the WIFI, so you then have to uninstall the WIFI card, reboot so it can resetup the WIFI is fing annoying. So why they think it will be "seamless" is anyone's guess.

I can't type because this bollocks makes me so angry. They seem to think the world is on fibre broadband to the house and not on slow, piss poor speeds. Or in some areas with no BB access at all. So won't be able to do the "Always connected" with the bullshit "AI".

Considering we're thinking of a move to the Isle Of Wight where, the best you can get is WightFibre that already looks slower than the Virgin Fibre we're currently on is worrying and Virgin don't look like they are never going to invest in the Island and not forgetting its stuck in the 80s. The fact WightFibre is only 15mb up also, so all the advertising slurp their new "OS" will push to the "cloud" will probably chew all that up. I hate marketing people, especially when they spout bullshit and even more when directors fall for said bullshit.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon