Reply to post: Re: Fascinating stuff

Guess what shrinks when it gets cold and then you shake it around a little? The Moon. We're talking about the Moon

MrReal

Re: Fascinating stuff

"So you deny all of the Apollo missions, including the flybys, not just the landings, is that right?"

Ah I see, you are reframing me as a DENIER!!!

Da da DAH!!!!

You appear to have the cart before the horse, I'm not claiming some 1960s americans went to the moon, plays golf, drove around in buggies that defied the laws of physics and gravity: YOU are.

I'm a skeptic and am pointing out that there is no evidence that they went and much evidence that they didn't go. Their lack of knowledge of how to get there 50 years later might be a clue for you - Project Orion. Look at them go, the same funny conical capsule, parachutes, splashdowns - tell me how long haas that been going and how many billions in trying to solve a problem that NASA claims was solved in 1969?

If NASA had not destroyed the Apollo telemetry tapes and original Apollo 11 video tapes we could prove that the flight plan wasn't followed.

I have no idea why you bring skylab into this, the ability for the Saturn V to get a section of casing (skylab) into a decaying low earth orbit is not at issue here.

Do you even know anything about Saturn V or are you talking out of your behind?

Questions:

1. Was the F-1 a closed or open cycle motor?

2. How was the combustion chamber constructed? How was it cooled?

3. What was the rough maximum pressure of the F-1 combustion chamber

4. What type of injectors did it use?

5. When was the design first made?

6. What power did Rocketdyne (the wests best rocket scientists) rate it at?

You argue using a mix of ignorance, dogma and belief but you don't actually KNOW anything about either Saturn V or the Apollo missions do you ?

Are you accustomed from arguing from a position of ignorance or do you reserve that for NASA stories you remember on a blurred TV back in the 1960s?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon