Reply to post: When What You Are Globally Peddling is Fake, there be Almighty Just Consequences

Take my bits awaaaay: DARPA wants to develop AI fighter program to augment human pilots

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

When What You Are Globally Peddling is Fake, there be Almighty Just Consequences

If you seriously think you can negotiate with ISIS, Al Qaeda etc whose only goal in life is our death, then you need a reality check. You can't reason with unreasonable people. And someone who is convinced their crappy life can be exchanged for eternal life in paradise with 75 virgins and unlimited luxury, then you have nothing they want and nothing you say will change their mind. ... LucreLout

Surely that requires their own death rather than that of others. Can't see that as being a being/organisation to follow with their executive direction in the driving seat/on the bridge exercising Command and Control of Computer Communications with Stellar Bursts of Raw Core Information for Realisation of Novel Noble IntelAIgents.

That's a Hell of a Glitch to be stuck with.

I wonder if one can sue the Supplier re ... Sub-Prime Goods for Impossible Goals? :-)

I'll be amazed if that is thought not possible when it so clearly is. Although given the antics of the world, just another amazement to ponder on for Resolving the Solution with Questions to be Asked and Fully Answered to Fail Safe Standard Security Protocols.

Beware SnakeOil Sales ...... which fester and feast on the Scrap from Sharks. Their ACTive Defence Solutions are riddled with holes to exploit and service, server and experience.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon