Reply to post: Re: I'd ban North Face clothing. And here's why...

Parents slapped with dress code after turning school grounds into a fashion crime scene

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: I'd ban North Face clothing. And here's why...

"and they're damned fine items of outdoor kit for walking on t'moors." - then I grant you wearing rights for this, and only this, purpose. Fair enough.

But when every single bearded thirtysomething city IT drone on the tube is wearing identical North Face jackets with identical North Face backpacks with identical single-use plastic bottles pushed into identical sensible webbing pocket on their identical North Face backpacks, checking for the same inane tweet-crap on identical Apple Watches, or scrolling witlessly through identical Instagram feeds on their identical iPhones, all identically f**king well NOT LOOKING WHERE THEY ARE GOING AND WHO THEY ARE REPEATEDLY BANGING THEIR IDENTICAL BACKPACKS INTO, then you can surely see why a concrete ban, followed by a jail term is necessary for these identical f**kwits.

Oh, and if they're with their girlfriends - then they all look identical too. Black leggings? Check. Monochrome trainers? Check. Puffer jacket with fury collar? Check. Jesus. Central London is like Dawn of the F**king Boring Clones, it really is.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon