Reply to post: Wrong way round..

You were warned and you didn't do enough: UK preps Big Internet content laws

Jemma

Wrong way round..

What's the difference between Jimmy Saville and the Conservative Party?

The Conservatives have fucked more kids.

Ask me how I know.

There's almost literally nothing I haven't seen online - I'm still perfectly normal. I haven't machine gunned some nuns, I'm not inclined to chop off Scandinavian tourists heads for fun, and I can't say that watching Yesterday on freeview makes me want to buy up a block of flats in Chelmsford, fill it full of Jews and rename it Auschwitz Acres and do what comes naturally (although I'd love to see their faces at the planning meeting for stage 3). And yes, I have every right to dislike the revisionist cretins since I'd be under 4 religious death sentences if I set foot in Israel, just because I exist.

I am as far from a violent person as it is possible to be.

This is the point that every MP, godbotherer, reverse collar merchant (ironic when they're shagging altar boys like they're going out of fashion) fails to understand.

THE ONLY TYPE OF PERSON who might act this stuff out in meatspace - is already a psychotic (or possibly the president of Facebook) - has been a psychotic since he or she was very young - and will always be. And if we had a proper mental health service would have been identified long before they disemboweled a random teenage girl in a public park.

And you just KNOW that it'll be sexual content next - so kids will have to learn about sexuality from school lessons - good fucking luck with that "You don't go charging for the clitoris like a bull at a gate! What's wrong with a little kiss, boy?". My "sex-ed" classes were worse - don't ask about the lilo and the tuxedos.. And then there's Captain Handjob - the SPED kid who jacked off for two hours straight, tackle out, in music class...

This is another fecking stupid idea from fecking stupid people who shouldn't be allowed breathing privileges. Here's a thought on stopping the violence - ban religion - oh, that's right, won't win you votes will it?

That's not including the technical issues.

I have said it before and I'll say it again - government has no place in peoples sexuality or inclination to watch violence (christ almighty have you never seen "Battle of Britain"? Gut shots, fried pilots, Corpsey McWaaf, or countless others) it's damaging and inappropriate to try an practice sexual mind control by government order and is as bad as Brunei dropping rocks on gay guys heads. In fact it's more damaging - because repressed individuals are more likely to become dangerous than otherwise.

Funny though isn't it - I could still go and see a slasher flick in the cinema - oh wait, that's right, profit... (and let's be brutally honest, why do women and girls watch them? It ain't the acting to be sure, it's so they can go home and fantasise about being Lil Miss Gut Stabbed - I've female friends who happily admit it!)

Here's an idea government. DO YOUR FECKING JOB and maintain the NHS mental health and look after proper sex ed in schools and stop pandering to the religious retards that cause 90% of the problem in the first damn place. Strange isn't it, you throw a governmental wobbly about religious anti-vaxxers but you are perfectly happy to use their deranged opinions on sexuality to try and perform mind control on me...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon